WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE BULLS IN SCHOOLS PROGRAM?
- 15-30 minutes preparation and set-up time
- Five-minute introduction – outline to students the purpose of the session
- The program is broken into three sessions (warm-up, skills, game)
- Teachers will present students with certificates and Macarthur FC gift at the end of the day
WHAT IS THE COST TO SCHOOLS?
There is no cost to the schools or the students. The program is free!
WHO CAN BE INVOLVED?
Students from years 3-6, of all skills levels can be involved. Teachers are also encouraged to take part.
- Age Group: Primary school years 3 - 6
- Ratio: 2 coach for 30 students
- Split session into Group 1 and Group 2
- Warm-up session
- Football session
- Skills and fun
IN WHAT REGION WILL THE BULLS IN SCHOOLS PROGRAM BE DELIVERED?
Phase one of the Bulls in Schools program will be rolled out across the Campbelltown area. In early 2021, the program will be expanded across the Macarthur region.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOOL NEED TO DO?
- Provide a safe and maintained space to conduct the program
- Provide a teacher for supervision
- Ensure students have appropriate sports attire
- Help the students have fun!
HOW LONG WILL THE PROGRAM RUN?
The program runs for forty five minutes and is delivered by our skilled football coaches with the participation of teachers.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT’S RAINING ON THE DAY?
We will happily reschedule the program for another day that suits both school and Macarthur FC.
WHAT WILL THE PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE?
All students who successfully complete the Bulls in Schools program will receive Macarthur FC giveaway and certificate.
HOW MANY STUDENTS CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAM?
A minimum of 16 and maximum of 30 students.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to discuss the program prior to registering.
Macarthur Square Schools - Register Your Interest
Location, to be confirmed
Register your interest for the Macarthur Square Schools Program
Click the REGISTER button!